Monday, March 24

It's me ...a chronic people pleaser...

A chronic people pleaser whose mantra was "I’ll be happy when everybody's happy"....... At first...maybe this statement describes about miss A ... but now i realize that i have that part in myself as well...a big part!
People pleaser...people pleaser...people pleaser! why do i need to become really care of it? it's hard to find what the answer is...
Today...i feel the need to please other people again... there was a meeting this morning amongst my directors, me and my exec. We discussed about a report which need to be submitted this week. My exec was the one who made the report and i knew that she was quite struggling in making it. But the discussion went a bit tough...my directors and I asked several critical questions about her report...
Anyways...now I am feeling uneasy... and this is because of that chronic people pleaser... I am afraid to become a critical person... I am afraid that what if my words hurted her in a way... Or...what if she felt gloomy... all negative thoughts are revolved around in my head...
I know that i can't be like this...NO NO NO...there's no way become perfect! "become critical is not bad...it's a good thing as long as you do it in proper way...it's like a fundamental of building something"
I know what I should do...but sometimes I just can't help it... i wanna stop this thought of mine..............

1 comment:

cheapdrunk said...

ada yang harus elo tau rasanya jer, menurut gue gak ada salahnya menjadi people pleaser - walau sangatlah penting menjadi orang yang sangat kritikal.

yah ini nasehat lame-o, tapi emang itu harga yang hrs dibayar jadi people pleaser yaitu gak enak2an terus.

i am one of them darl, yah solusinya jadi seimbang aja, tau kapan jadi pleaser dan jadi critic.

okie?